Replace single use paper towels with these reusable multi-purpose cloths. They are extra absorbent (absorbing 10x their weight in under 2 seconds) and are sized in a convenient 6"x12" size.
Finished with a decorative trim, these cloths are stretchy and flexible for many uses.
The bamboo based fabric features SILVADUR Antimicrobial to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi. and algae, as well as controlling odors. The cloths are also laundry safe.
**Make your own multi-pack by putting 3 (or more) cloths in your cart and then using code THREEPACK at checkout to get 3 for $39.60.
(blast the silly coupon programming options... this was as close as we could get to $40 and have you be able to use the coupon multiple times in one order.)
- Due to the handmade and eco-conscious nature of this item, you can expect to see small variances and flaws in the product - this is part of the charm.
- There are feline sewing helpers regularly present, so all Greener Gift products are very much not from a pet free location. Every effort is made to send packages free of cat hair, but we feel it's important to inform you in case you have severe allergies.
About the Fabric
- 100% Free of PFOS, PFOA, lead, dioxins, heavy metals & BPA; Free from phthalates: contains no DEHP, DBP, BBP, DINP, DIDP and DnOP.
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Features SILVADUR™ Antimicrobial to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungi and algae on the fabric, control bad odors and provide intelligent freshness protection
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin. Tests of bamboo, cotton and polyester treated with 10 times the recommended amount of SILVADUR® found no skin irritation or sensitization after multiple exposures.
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibers between a face and back of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Engineered to meet exacting USA requirements, this is the highest quality-assured organic fabric on the market.
- All Zorb fabrics are super absorbent by virtue of their knitting construction; they are not made with SAP (super absorbent polymers), so their super absorbency lasts for the lifetime of the fabric.